March 17, 2017 Jake
Don't Lean Back - DLB - The ultimate chair for the education market
Did you know children sit on school chairs for over 800 hours per year?
The new Max II chair encompasses everything you could ever want in a education chair. The Max II is strong, safe, affordable and, of course, beautiful.
This flagship 'don't lean back' framed seat is designed with ergonomic excellence and endorsed by a chartered Paediatric Physiotherapist and NBE member working within Primary and Early Year's settings.
- Size 5 - 430mm Seat Height
- Size 6 - 460mm Seat Height
- BS-EN 1729 Compliant
- The Max II is incredibly strong and made from glass filled polypropylene.
- The dlb Max II only weighs 3.5kgs
- Stackable - up to 8 chairs
- 100% Sustainable / Recyclable
- 10 Year Warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The Ultimate ICT Chair
The new Max II ICT chair encompasses the features of the classroom chair and are available in 4 standard colours: Storm Grey, Violet Purple, Royal Blue & Charcoal Grey. (With bespoke colour ranges are available upon request.)
Options: Two options for arm rests, castors or glides, chrome or black base and upholstered seat pad option.