Urban Elegance Reclaimed Home Office Desk/Dressing Table
This practical desk features three drawers and plenty of work space. Our Urban Elegance range is sturdy and versatile with enough rustic charm to soften the industrial edge, creating furniture that would suit any home. The distressed, powder coated steel frame ensures an attractive matt finish, which combines beautifully with the solid reclaimed rough sawn wood. Featuring a stylish cross design in the frame, these pieces will be a focal point in any room. As each item in the range is built using a unique blend of reclaimed timbers and then hand finished by skilled craftsmen, every piece is truly individual. The wood is finished with a resilient satin lacquer which is hard wearing, yet enhances and highlights the unique imperfections such as knots and grain patterns in the timber.
- The overall dimensions of the desk are 760 x 1350 x 610mm
- One large and two small drawers offer plenty of storage
- The large drawer has internal dimensions of 150 x 320 x 270mm
- The two smaller drawers have internal dimensions of 150 x 580 x 270mm
- The desk is delivered fully assembly
- Distressed knobs match the matt steel frame
- Solidly constructed, designed and built to last a lifetime
- Environmentally friendly, using reclaimed timber
- Exceptional build quality; designed to last a lifetime
- Heavy duty packaging
- Comes with a FIVE YEAR warranty against all manufacture related issues
- Take a look at the rest of our exclusive Urban Elegance range for fantastic matching pieces
Customers who bought this also bought
|Desk Type||Home Office|
|Dimensions||1350 x 760 x 610 mm|
One of the closest relationships forged in a workplace is found between a worker and their chair. A partnership which often goes overlooked, chairs are integral to every successful day in the office. They allow users to focus on work over long per...
More than ever before, colours are conquering the working environment. Modern offices are escaping from the bland cubicle design of early workplaces by incorporating natural tones and colourful features. Extensive research has linked a pleasant...