Calypso 2 High Back Operator Chair With Fixed Arms - Chrome Base
Calpyso High Back Operator Chair
Offering the benefits of a PCB or asynchro mechanism, 2 arm accessories and a chrome base the Calypso provides functionality and comfort but without the price tag.
- Standard PCB or deluxe asynchro mechanism options
- Optional chrome base
- Suitable for 8 hour usage and certified to maximum weight of 115Kg (18 Stone]
- Seat: Depth: 450mm x Width: 470mm x Height 460-590mm
- Back: Width: 450mm x Height: 500 mm
- Fixed and Adjustable arms available
- Claret, Charcoal or Royal blue available
- Conforms to BS1335 (2000) Part 2
- Self assembly
- 2 Year Component Guarantee, 2 Year Fabric Guarantee
Unlimited range of fabrics and accessories including lumbar pump. Please contact us.
|Back Height||500 mm|
|Back Tilt Lever||Yes|
|Back Type||High Back|
|Back Width||450 mm|
|Base Type||Chrome Base|
|Material||100% Man-made Fibre|
|Seat Depth||470 mm|
|Seat Width||450 mm|
Frequently asked questions
What is an Asynchro mechanism chair?
An Asynchro chair allows you to adjust the height of the chair, modify the angle of the seat, adjust the back rest height, as well as fix or free float the back rest with a synchronized mechanism, allowing you to sit perfectly at your desk preventing cramping and discomfort. This maximum comfort chair is designed to ensure that your back is kept straight, optimising your posture and keeping your body in luxury for the entire day at the office.