Dams Connex Single Desk 1200 x 800mm
Dam Connex Single Desk
As bench solutions are becoming more popular in open plan offices, this range has been developed in response to modern office design. Through its twin fixed beam steel frame construction it is robust enough to cope with the rigours of a busy office and is an ideal modular system for high density office spaces.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, maple, oak, white or walnut
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
- Quick assembly modular bench desk system for high density office spaces
- Rectangular steel framework in silver or white with excellent strength and stability
- Single straight desks 800mm deep with two cable access ports
- Self assembly
Width 1200mm x Depth 800mm x Height 725mm
|Dimensions||1200 x 725 x 800 mm|
|Frame Type||Straight Leg|
More than ever before, colours are conquering the working environment. Modern offices are escaping from the bland cubicle design of early workplaces by incorporating natural tones and colourful features. Extensive research has linked a pleasant...
The Issue: Disability and Wheelchair Friendly Offices Modern office design has pushed to become more comfortable, more practical and more productive. But has it also become more inclusive? 2010’s Equality Act ensures employers must hel...
When setting up a new space or refurbishing an old one, the desk is a vital component and getting it right is important. But with so many different desk designs on the market at the moment it can be difficult to know which desk is best. Knowing...