Dams Elev8 Touch Height Adjustable Electronic Back to Back Desk - 1400 x 1650mm
Featuring value and versatility at its best, Elev8 Mono height adjustable desks with a single motor provide affordable features and durable design to transform the workplace with healthy flexibility and mass appeal. Put simply, a healthier workforce is a happier, more motivated and more productive workforce; not to mention the reduced risk of sickness days due to back problems & other symptoms of sedentary work habits.
- Two straight 800mm deep desks back-to-back with adjustability from 675mm to 1175mm
- The single motor raises and lowers the back-to-back desks independently
- Available with silver two tiered leg columns
- 25mm desktops available in beech, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Energy cable chain fits inside the lower cable channel of back-to-back desks for effective cable management
- Height adjustment is made through a single motor with a maximum weight loading of 160kg
|Desk Type||Height Adjustable|
|Dimensions||1400 x 675-1175 x 1650 mm|
|Frame Type||Straight Leg|
|Weight Capacity||160 Kg|
More than ever before, colours are conquering the working environment. Modern offices are escaping from the bland cubicle design of early workplaces by incorporating natural tones and colourful features. Extensive research has linked a pleasant...
The Issue: Disability and Wheelchair Friendly Offices Modern office design has pushed to become more comfortable, more practical and more productive. But has it also become more inclusive? 2010’s Equality Act ensures employers must hel...
When setting up a new space or refurbishing an old one, the desk is a vital component and getting it right is important. But with so many different desk designs on the market at the moment it can be difficult to know which desk is best. Knowing...
In the midst of the sitting epidemic, standing desks have been widely suggested as the cure, but do they work? In the era of office-life, where 81% of UK office workers spend between four to nine hours sitting at their desks each day (Censuswid...