Dams Jota Mesh Back Operator Chair
The Jota Mesh operator chair has a sleek design, multiple features and allows the user to enjoy the modern design without compromising on good ergonomic support. The 2 lever Jota Mesh has a breathable, curved mesh back for increased ventilation, complemented by an upholstered seat for added comfort.
- Available with no arms, fixed arms or height adjustable arms
- Gas lift and back height adjustment
- Mesh back task chair with upholstered seat
- Permanent contact back (PCB) allows you to adjust the tilt of the back rest or leave it free floating
- Stocked in blue, green, black and red with made to order fabric options available
- Weight capacity 115kg
Customers who bought this also bought
|Arm Type||No Arms|
|Back Height||530 mm|
|Back Tilt Lever||No|
|Back Width||530 mm|
|Daily Use||8 Hour|
|Dimensions||670 x 970-1090 x 600 mm|
|Max Weight||115 Kg|
|Seat Height||440-560 mm|
|Seat Width||470 mm|
More than ever before, colours are conquering the working environment. Modern offices are escaping from the bland cubicle design of early workplaces by incorporating natural tones and colourful features. Extensive research has linked a pleasant...
Best Orangebox Task Chair - A review by our editor Orangebox are specialists in ergonomic office chair design and have two decades of expertise in the office furniture market. Since their launch in 2002, Orangebox have been at the forefront of ...