Elite Optima Plus Single Wave Desk 1600 x 800-1000mm
Elite Optima Plus Single Wave Desk
Optima Plus will blend seamlessly into any office environment with its modern and stylish cantilever frame design. Designed with an emphasis on wire management the range encompasses discreet modesty panel apertures and removable leg inserts. Sculpted wave design provides a more spacious work surface for the user.
- The design allows the user to offset their PC and create more surface to work at or use for informal meetings
- Combine with desktop screens, pedestals and extension desks to create numerous configurations
- Desk features 25mm MFC desktop with coordinating 2mm impact resistant edge banding
- Contemporary contrasting edge banding available
- Choice of wood grain directions to maintain a continuous work surface when configured with other desks, extensions and desk high pedestals
- Desktop features two square design cable ports in coordinating finish
- Stylish and practical steel cantilever leg frame with superior cable management
- Legs feature floor to desk top wire access within vertical channels discreetly hidden behind removable plates
- Discreet wire management is enhanced further by modesty panel cable apertures
- Uniquely designed adjustable feet that twist allowing you to easily adjust without the hassle of lifting the desk
- Desk is offered in four widths and two depths with a choice of left or right hand return to meet the needs of your office
- Nine contemporary wood colour finishes
- Complimenting frame and cable ports available in Silver, Black or White
- FIRA certified product
- Meets British, European and International standards
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
Width 1600mm x Depth 1000-800mm x Height 740mm
|Dimensions||1600 x 740 x 1000 mm|
|Frame Type||Cable Managed|
|Minimal Depth||800 mm|
More than ever before, colours are conquering the working environment. Modern offices are escaping from the bland cubicle design of early workplaces by incorporating natural tones and colourful features. Extensive research has linked a pleasant...