Orangebox Suitable Seating Service
Office Furniture Direct have partnered with Orangebox to offer a tailoring service.
Active ergonomics ensures a healthy posture while at work. The equipment used and the environment in which they work all play a role in an employees long-term welfare. Orangebox's trained ergonomists and designers offer specific seating and training for staff ; they deliver health benefits through assessment and instruction. This service is also excellent for workers with special or particular requirements.
To find the best fit between any individual and their seating, Office Furniture Direct and Orangebox provide an advice, assessment, supply and fit service. We ensure that each customer is provided with the seating types, features and adjustments they require. Simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Purchase this service online, via email or over the phone: 01480 220311
- Step 2: Complete the Seating Assessment Form that will be emailed to you
- Step 3: Return the completed form with any additional case information relating to seating to email@example.com
- Step 4: You will receive a quote for the recommended item/s to be authorised with a Purchase Order or payment
- Step 5: Option to add the additional 'Set Up and Training' of your new item.
- Step 6: Receive a chair with the required features and adjustments on trial for 2 weeks
- (Step 7: Further adaptions can be made or other items trailed until suitable seating is found)
We highly recommend the final Set Up and Training (Step 5) to make the most of this service. For the equipment to be the most efficient it does need to be moved and adjusted properly. Suitable and detailed training can be offered post-service (additional cost of £75 +VAT).
For more information, please call us on 01480 220311. We will then begin tailoring the chair to your needs. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to respond with information relating to your inquiry as soon as possible.
More than ever before, colours are conquering the working environment. Modern offices are escaping from the bland cubicle design of early workplaces by incorporating natural tones and colourful ...