Cleenol Virabact Multi Surface Cleaner - 5Ltr (Pack of 2)
A liquid cleaner with powerful bactericidal and virucidal agents for use in cleaning and sanitizing. Provides quick, easy cleaning and sanitizing for a wide variety of surfaces. Contains no perfumes so is non-tainting and therefore food safe.
VIRABACT conforms to BS EN 14476 and is proven to be effective against enveloped viruses on non-porous hard surfaces, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2, ensuring inactivation of 99.9% of these pathogens after a contact time of 5 minutes.
Also tested to BS EN 1276 killing 99.999% of germs within 5 minutes and is effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae and Escherichia Coli
For maximum effect, VIRABACT should always be applied to a surface free from physical contamination.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 12 months, if stored as recommended.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways.
- This product uses recyclable packaging. The detergents used in the formulation are biodegradable toEU guidelines under the detergents regulations (EC) No 648/2004.
- It contains no Phosphates.
Direction for use
- Use via a trigger spray. Spray on to a clean damp cloth and apply to surfaces.
- Pay particular attention to corners, edges and underneath shelves and surfaces.
- Wipe off with a clean damp cloth or paper towel.
- For food contact surfaces, repeat the process to ensure complete disinfection.
- For removal of enveloped viruses, ensure surface is free from debris prior to application.
- Rinse well
- Do not dilute.